The goal of the StartupEd Business Plan Competition is to provide an opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship through the development and presentation of a business idea to the StartupEd. Participants in the competition will have an opportunity to define their ideas in commercial terms and to compete for substantial cash prizes that could be used to further the commercialization of their inventions.
How do students benefit from this participation
This business plan competition is open to all the students of higher secondary classes and students pursuing higher studies/under graduate courses. Business Plan Competition students learn key business concepts and skills while developing a blueprint strategy to launch a new product or service. This competition helps young people build skills, unlock creativity, and discover pathways to opportunities in small and large businesses. The unique curriculum helps students get excited about the world of business and entrepreneurship and empowers them to use entrepreneurial thinking to create value, in their own companies or working for someone else.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an application, each Applicant represents and warrants that:
- The information given by the applicant is true and accurate.
- The ideas contained in such application are, and will be, original to the Applicant and will not infringe upon the rights, including privacy and intellectual property rights, of any third party.
- The Applicant will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with its activities relating to the Competition.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for competition. Applicants cannot withdraw after submitting application.
- Each application must be the original work of the Applicant submitting such application. In any case, if the number of applications received by us are less then the competition will be ceased. No cash prize will be given to any applicant.
- Registration Begins - 1st February 2017
- Submission Deadline - 31st March 2017
Team Registration Open for StartupEd Business Plan Competition 2017.Click here